Fire & Rescue
It’s no secret: The fire service is changing. At Fitch & Associates, we help fire departments become agile organizations that function well in uncertain times.
Fire & Rescue Feature Resource
Good fire chiefs understand the importance of assessing risk in their communities. But the most progressive chiefs are actively working to reduce that risk by implementing Community Risk Reduction programs. They are shifting their stance on risk from reactive to proactive—all in the name of better service to their communities.
View Full Article
Fire & Rescue Consulting
Today’s fire departments face an ever-growing number of challenges like never before in their history. As a result, the value an outside expert can deliver is unprecedented. Fitch & Associates provides expert fire consulting services to local governments, as well as career, combination and volunteer fire departments of all sizes.
Our team of consultants brings decades of experience at all levels of the fire service. Fitch & Associates experts have:
- Developed master plans and standards of cover
- Objectively evaluated consolidation opportunities
- Led implementations of new communications and data systems
- Assessed deployment and staffing models
- Provided strategic planning services for departments all over the world
- Directed risk evaluation projects and developed mitigation strategies
- Performed compliance evaluations and improved EMS reimbursement levels
- Conducted leadership development and coaching at the individual and organizational levels
At Fitch & Associates, we work with our U.S. and international clients using a scientific approach that combines measurement and modeling with our experience and their community’s needs. In addition to improving overall system performance, our fire service clients have successfully implemented deployment changes, upgraded EMS first response and initiated EMS/critical care transport.
We’ve been helping fire departments become more efficient for more than three decades. To see how we can help you, call us today at 816-431-2600.
- Fire Service Fatigue: A Problem You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Chief Concerns: Preparing for Scrutiny
- Building Organizational Agility in Fire & EMS Agencies